Home  |  Contact Us  |  FAQ's |  Comments 
Ask the Expert Ask the Expert Text
We can produce almost any tag, so send us an e-mail or give us a ring


A few common questions below, however if you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us, our details are on the contact page

Q  What do I need to get a vinplate/sticker?

A   A copy of the registration document or purchase receipt. Additionally one of the      following documents is also required - Driving licence, Passport, Utility bill (Gas,      electric, council tax etc)

Q  How much is a vinplate/sticker?

A   All pricing and payment methods can be found on the prices link

Q  How long will it take to recieve my vinplate/sticker?

A   All prodcuts in stock are dispatched the same day

     For unique tags/stickers please contact us for a delivery estimate

Q  Can vintags be made for cars outside the UK

A   We can produce vintags/stickers for foreign dispatch, please contact us direct